As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
75 cm Wide x 3 Meters, Fusible Interfacing Fabric Non-Woven Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric for Sewing Crafts WhiteTatuo
- Enhanced fabric: made of polyester non-woven material, light and thin, single-sided glue positive without glue, and stabilising paper patterns, soft and smooth in texture, not easy to wrinkle or tear up, suitable for light and medium-sized fabrics, can be activated by the hot iron.
Adequate quantity to use: you will 1 sheet of fusible interfacing fabric in this package, enough quantity to use, adhesive dot coating on one side of the fabric creates additional fabric linings and create stability in your sewing projects; Classic solid color is suitable for applying in various occasions.
Practical to use: keep your fabric flexible and light, collars, quilting, suitable for tailoring, embroidery, become more durable and tough, applique, very suitable for DIY of various fabrics, dress-making, buttons or anything that needs extra help retaining its shape.
Simple operation: you just place the main fabric wrong side up on the ironing board, place the fusible interfacing on top, with the adhesive side facing down on to the wrong side of your main fabric, cover the fabric and interfacing with a damp press cloth, and press the iron on to the fabric. Multipurpose usages: the fusible interfacing fabric is suitable for clothing fabric plackets, jersey, wide cloth, can be applied for various light and medium-sized fabrics, such as linen, waistbands and other places, collars, chambray, etc.
|Part Number||Tatuo-Fusible Interfacing Fabric-13|
2. Nortex Mill
Nortex Mill White Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric Per MetreNortex Mill
- Free samples available on request, UK only. Multiples cut as a continuous piece. Cotton lawn interfacing; 90 cm 35" wide. All standard interfacing; 75 cm 29. 5" wide. Sold by the Metre. Email: [email protected]
Marent Brand White Lightweight Fusible Iron On Premium Interfacing Fabric 90cm Wide Per MetreMARENT
- High grade smooth 100% polyester non-woven fabric. Perfect for Scrubs and PPE. Any variation of 1 metre will be sent as a continuous piece **EXCEPT FBA ORDERS**. Contact us for longer lengths or different grades. Used to stiffen fabric.
4. Hot Pink Haberdashery Ltd
Lightweight Interfacing, Includes Instructions, 3 Metre Pack, White, Iron On, FusibleHot Pink Haberdashery Ltd
- A flexible and professional way to support and stabilise your fabric projects. Will bond easily and reliably to most common fabrics. 3 metre pack - 75cms Wide. Easy to follow instructions included. Also available in medium and heavy weight.
5. The Bead Shop
White Non-Woven, Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric, 2 Metres, Light Weight 75cm WideThe Bead Shop
- We've been enthusiastically helping DIY crafters and hobbyist create wonderful creations for over 25 years. Sewing machine safe, pockets, stabilizer for collars, cross stitch/embroidery and detail work. Easy to fuse to projects - iron on for quick use on any iron-friendly fabrics! Just apply even pressure with a hot iron for a simple, non-iron safe woven fabrics, quick bond! For more delicate, we recommend our sew-in interfacing fabric.
Reinforces & strengthens fabrics - supports fabrics for a professional finish! Great for any project that needs extra stiffness, buttons, while still staying subtle.
Keeps your fabrics flexible and lightweight - No need to make your work feel like stiff cardboard, this fabric is perfect for keeping your projects flexible and easy to work with, while still providing support and structure.
Join thousands of satisfied customers. Click add-to-basket and Order Today! Perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, dress-making, quilting, collars, embroidery, applique, buttons - anything that needs extra help retaining its shape!. Over 25 years of excellence - the bead shop is a family run business based out of Manchester, England.
|Brand||The Bead Shop|
|Manufacturer||The Bead Shop|
|Height||0.1 cm (0.04 Inches)|
|Length||100 cm (39.37 Inches)|
|Weight||0.05 kg (0.11 Pounds)|
|Width||70 cm (27.56 Inches)|
|Part Number||LFUS - White|
Marent Brand Lightweight Fusible Iron On Premium Interfacing Fabric 150cm Wide Per Metre White Black Charcoal BlackMARENT
- High grade smooth 100% polyester non-woven fabric. Any variation of 1 metre will be sent as a continuous piece up to 100 metres. Perfect for Scrubs and PPE. Contact us for longer lengths or different grades. Used to stiffen fabric.
3 Pieces Fusible Interfacing Non-Woven Lightweight Polyester Interfacing White, 20 Inch x 3 YardsBoao
- Easy to clean: the sew-in interfacing is easy to clean and can either machine washable or dry cleaned with fabric. Quality material: the white fusible interfacing is single-sided, making it almost unnoticed on the fabric, suitable for light and medium-weight fabrics, made from quality polyester, lightweight and thin, it is adhered to the fabric by an adhesive that can be activated with hot iron.
Function: this non-woven fusible is a great interfacing to use when you need a little reinforcement, providing an easy way to protect and strengthen fabric stitching.
Wide applications: this polyester fusible can be applied for various types of light fabrics such as linen, it's also suitable for delicate fabrics, broadcloth, etc.
Challis, and jersey, chambray, brings you much convenience. Proper sizes: the size of the lightweight fusible is 20 inch x 3 yards, just trim the interfacing to any pattern according to your needs, suitable size is great for DIY fabrics, easy to use in several small size garments.
|Weight||0.17 kg (0.37 Pounds)|
|Part Number||Boao-Fusible Interfacing-V889|
75 cm Wide x 1.5 Meters, Fusible Interfacing Fabric Single Sided Non-Woven Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric for Sewing Crafts DIY Supplies WhiteTatuo
- Durable and reliable: single sided iron on interfacing fabric is made of polyester non-woven material, and stabilising paper patterns, soft and smooth in texture, lightweight and thin, not easy to wrinkle or tear up, durable and reliable and can be activated by the hot iron.
Product content: you will get 1 sheet of fusible interfacing fabric in this package, adhesive dot coating on one side of the fabric creates additional fabric linings and create stability in your sewing projects. Convenient to use: place the adhesive dot coating of the fusible interfacing wrong side up of the fabric, you only need to apply pressure evenly with a hot iron on the smooth surface of the fusible interface for a simple, quick bond.
Practical function: keep your fabric flexible and light, become more durable and tough, applique, quilting, dress-making, embroidery, collars, suitable for tailoring, very suitable for DIY of various fabrics, buttons or anything that needs extra help retaining its shape.
Extensive usage: the lightweight fusible iron on interfacing fabric is very suitable for DIY of various fabrics, embroidery, quilting, dress-making, collars, applique, suitable for tailoring, buttons or anything that needs extra help retaining its shape. Do not use steam when ironing, and the stitched interface is easy to clean.
Lightweight Fusible Iron On Premium Interfacing Fabric 90cm Wide Per Metre WhiteMARENT
- Any variation of 1 metre will be sent as a continuous piece. Contact us for longer lengths or different grades. Perfect for Scrubs and PPE. Used to stiffen fabric. High grade smooth 100% polyester non-woven fabric.
10. Accessories Attic Limited
Iron On Fusible Interfacing Black Lightweight Fabric 100cm Wide Per MetreAccessories Attic Limited
- Width: 100cm. Brand: accessories Attic Limited. Quantity: Sold Per Metre. Colour: Black. Weight: light Pattern: Plain.