As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantworks Ltd
Plantworks Ltd Empathy Mini Meadow Easy Sow Wild Flower Seed 3m²Plantworks Ltd
- All native UK species of flowers. Easy sow format includes vermiculite. Ideal for achieving a small mini meadow to create a natural habitat for pollinating bees, bugs and butterflies.
The root grow mycorrhiza fungi in mini meadow helps in the establishment of plants and nutrient Supply to enhance flowering. All the flowers in mini medow conform to the RHS guidelines 'RHS perfect for pollinators'.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.13 kg (0.29 Pounds)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
2. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct Small Cucumber Beth Alpha Finest Seeds Pack of 160Premier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags. Transplant no later than 3 weeks after seeding as cucumbers have a tap root that can be easily damaged.
Best trained on canes or trellis to save Greenhouse space. To avoid bitterness, keep plants evenly moist at all times. Keep them picked when small and tender 4-6 in and they'll keep producing. Ensure the weather is warm if planting outside, ensuring a sheltered and sunny position.
3. Premier Seeds Direct
AUBRIETIA GRACILLIS, Royal RED, 0.15 Gram ~ Approx 300 Seeds, Rock CRESSPremier Seeds Direct
- When large enough to handle transplant to trays or pots and grow on. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Plant to growing position in early autumn. Flowers the year following sowing annually in Mar-Apr. Sow mar – jun under glass or in heated conditions on fine soil based compost and lightly cover with compost or vermiculite. Can be sown directly outside from late Apr to Jun.
4. Suttons Seeds
Cobra, Suttons, Climbing French Bean SeedsSuttons Seeds
- Never eat beans raw, boil rapidly to retain the flavour and texture. Round and stringless pods. Source of vitamins A, C and E, plus protein and fibre. For cooking or freezing. 20 cm length.
|Height||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Width||19 cm (7.48 Inches)|
5. Premier Seeds Direct
Common English, Organic, Lavender, 400 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defRA licenced Quality Seed Supply only. Instructions not attached. Minimal packaging. See details provided above for cultivation advice.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
14 Gram ~ 700 Seeds, Spinach, Perpetual, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Protect during harsh cold spells and from winter birds for a harvest over winter. Light: Sunny Location. Planting depth: 1/2 inch. Harvest young spinach leaves during growth and full-size.
Sow about 6-12 seeds per foot, 1/2 inch deep, in rows 12-18 inches apart and thin when large enough. Spacing, plants: Sow 12-18 seeds per foot. Gradually thin to 6-9 in apart as they grow.
Spinach germinates best in cool soil. Sow mar - apr & sep – oct. Spinach grows on a wide range of soils if moist and fertile, but is sensitive to acidity. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Spacing, row: 12-18 inches.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
LEVISTICUM OFFICINALE, HERB, Lovage, 1000 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Seedlings can be transplanted. Sow in pots 1/2in deep from late March onwards undercover with warmth or directly into the final growing position after the last frost. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
For fully mature plants the spacing should be 18-24 In. Requires a good moist soil in a sunny position.
Gardman 8cm Fibre Pots Round Value Pack Pack of 48Gardman
- Plant the pot with minimal disturbance to the roots. Better for the environment - no plastic or waste. Value pack of 48 pots. Better for plants - wood pulp offers increased hydration.