As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Classy Hen
Something Borrowed, and a Sixpence for Her Shoe, Something Blue, Bride's Sixpence Coin and Card | Sixpence Tradition | Something Old, Something NewClassy Hen
- The verse on the front explains the tradition of the silver sixpence for the bride at the wedding and which shoe it should be carried in.
Your coin will over 50 years old and dated between 1940-1967 and has been carefully selected. Each coin arrives attached to the front of the beautiful presentation card with a matching envelope.
The card includes space inside to write a personal message to the bride. A fantastic gift idea for the future bride to be, ideal as a bridal shower gift or gift from mum or dad. This beautiful presentation card comes with a genuine British Sixpence coins from England, all hand polished.
2. Talking Tables
Talking Tables Wedding Lucky SixpenceTalking Tables
- The perfect gift for a bride-to-be! Since the victorian era, brides have been celebrating the tradition of wearing a sixpence in their shoe on their wedding day. A sixpence is said to guarantee the newlywed couple a lifetime of health, happiness, wealth and wedded bliss.
|Height||7.1 cm (2.8 Inches)|
|Length||2.7 cm (1.06 Inches)|
|Width||7.1 cm (2.8 Inches)|
3. Oaktree Gifts
Lucky Sixpence for the Bride to be. Coin for Wedding Day shoe, great present idea.Oaktree Gifts
- Potential for increased Value Of Coin In Future. Sixpences are traditionally believed To Bring Wealth Good Fortune & Good Luck To The Keeper.
Sixpence coin dates are selected At Random And Removable From Black Cushion Interior. Provided in a 50x50mm clear Collector Protective Plastic Case For Safekeeping.
|Height||1.4 cm (0.55 Inches)|
|Length||7.8 cm (3.07 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
4. The Sixpence Seller
Lucky sixpence charm for the bride in blueThe Sixpence Seller
- Other sixpence gifts include: new baby, 30th and 40th birthday, 50th golden Anniversary, 18th, granddaughter, 60th birthday, thank you for making me smile, 50th birthday, Wedding gift for the bride to be, 21st, Baby Girls Christening, and graduation.
A quirky little gift for good luck on the bride's wedding day. A small token gift for the bride which consists of a lucky sixpence, something new, a blue organza bag and the traditiional rhyme: Something old, something borrowed, something blue and a sixpence for her shoe on a little card which hangs on the bag.
On the reverse it reads: Traditionally the sixpence is a symbol of love, wealth and good luck.
Lucky Sixpence For the bride in Organza bag LUCK6Rushjets
- Something old something new something Borrowed Something Blue And A Silver Sixpence In Her Shoe! Retail Packaged. Each sixpence comes With A Rhyme Card.
6. CRAFTY CAPERS
Bride Gift, Even The Smallest Wish, CRAFTY CAPERS Brides Lucky Six Pence in Gift BoxCRAFTY CAPERS
- A six pence presented in a gift box with the wording Even the smallest wish can come true on the lid. Box measures 7cm x 7cm x 3cm. Around the penny in traditional style font is the wording Lucky Sixpence. A lovely gift for the bride to be.
7. Deva Debut
Deva Debut Lucky Sixpence Wedding DayDeva Debut
- The heart has silver satin ribbon to hang up. A special message scroll, with space on the reverse to write your own message. Beautiful presentation gift box. Genuine Silver Sixpence. Hand finished in Chester, UK.
8. The Sixpence Seller
Something New, Wedding Day Lucky Sixpence for her Shoe Keepsake Kraft Card for The Bride Traditional Wedding Poem Something OldThe Sixpence Seller
- The sixpence is dated between 1953-1967. Blank inside for you to write your message. This is a6 size using kraft card. This can be removed from the card and carried as a good luck charm or place in her shoe as tradition states! .
A perfect greeting card for the bride with a real general dated sixpence attached. Something old, something borrowed, something new, something blue and a sixpence for her shoe. Comes with a white envelope inside a cello sleeve.
9. The Sixpence Seller
Something New, Wedding Day Lucky Sixpence for her Shoe Keepsake White and Blue Card for The Bride Traditional Wedding Poem Something OldThe Sixpence Seller
- Blank inside for you to write your message. Comes with a white envelope inside a cello sleeve. A perfect greeting card for the bride on her wedding day which has a real sixpence attached. The sixpence can be removed from the card and carried as a good luck charm or place in her shoe as tradition states! This will be a general dated sixpence between 1953-1967.
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue and a sixpence in her shoe. This is a6 size using white quliaty card.